Welcome to Pakistan Largest Jobs Reporting Website jobs in Pakistan. You can find here Latest Jobs which will announce in any Government Department. You can find your Dream Job From here. Your Aim is Our Aim. Read our Post Regularly to Achieve your Aim. Stenographer (BS-16) In BOARD OF REVENUE ( CHAKWAL)
|Department:||BOARD OF REVENUE ( CHAKWAL)|
|Qualification:||Intermediate or equivalent qualification (2nd division) from a recognized Board; ii) A speed of 70 words per minute in short hand in English and 35 words per minute in type writing (English); iii) Computer Literate in M.S. Office.|
|Total Number of Posts:||3|
|Experience:||A speed of 70 words per minute in short hand in English and 35 words per minute in type writing (English);|
|Posts for Women:||1|
|Posts for Minorities:||0|
|Posts for Special Persons:||0|
|Age:||Male: 21 to 30 +7 = 32 years|
Female: 21 to 30 + 10 = 35 years
|Eligibility:||Male, Female & Transgender.|
|Place Of Posting:||Chakwal, Punjab|
Stenographer (BS-16) In BOARD OF REVENUE ( CHAKWAL) announces 17 job for the post Stenographer on date 09-09-2022. Last date for application submission is 26-09-2022. Any one who have. EDUCATION Intermediate or equivalent qualification (2nd division) or equal can apply to this job. This is best opportunity for you to join Stenographer (BS-16) In BOARD OF REVENUE ( CHAKWAL) Because you got BS-15 in this JOB. Your age should not exceeded then 32 if you are male and 35 if you are female. After You got Success your Posting will be
In Islam . To Get More latest Jobs Visiting Our site regularly and also subscribe to our mail list. You will get an email when a new job is announced.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of
HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit
Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /
her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or
before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will Only be held at Lahore.