Welcome to Pakistan Largest Jobs Reporting Website jobs in Pakistan. You can find here Latest Jobs which will announce in any Government Department. You can find your Dream Job From here. Your Aim is Our Aim. Read our Post Regularly to Achieve your Aim. Scientific Officer (Plant Pathology)-(Bs-17) In Agriculture Department (Research Wing)
|Department:||Agriculture Department (Research Wing)|
|Qualification:||M.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (3.00 CGPA out of 4.00) in Plant Pathology earned after B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture from an Institute or a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.|
|Total Number of Posts:||6|
|Age:||Male: 21 to 30 +7 = 37 years|
Female: 21 to 30 + 10 = 40 years
|Eligibility:||Male, Female & Transgender.|
|Place Of Posting:||Punjab Province|
Scientific Officer (Plant Pathology) In Agriculture Department (Research Wing) announces 5 job for the post Scientific Officer (Plant Pathology) on date 15-09-2022. Last date for application submission is 30-09-2022. Any one who have
EDUCATION M.Sc. (Hons) or equal can apply to this job. This is best opportunity for you to join Scientific Officer (Food Technology) In Agriculture Department (Research Wing) Because you got BS-17 in this JOB. Your age should not exceeded then 37 if you are male and 40 if you are female. After You got Success your Posting will be
In Islam and one Posts for Minorities:. To Get More latest Jobs Visiting Our site regularly and also subscribe to our mail list. You will get an email when a new job is announced.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of
HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit
Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /
her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or
before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will Only be held at Lahore.