Welcome to Pakistan Largest Jobs Reporting Website jobs in Pakistan. You can find here Latest Jobs which will announce in any Government Department. You can find your Dream Job From here. Your Aim is Our Aim. Read our Post primary & secondary healthcare department 2022
Regularly to Achieve your Aim.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT “ESTABLISHMENT OF PUNJAB HEALTH & WELLNESS RADIO STATION”
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of the Punjab for the following posts on “Contract Basis for the ADP Scheme titled “Establishment of Punjab Health & Wellness Radio Station Government of the Punjab. The qualification and experience required for the posts is as under.
Last Date: 31″ October 2022
- 01 Project Director
- 01 Manager Operations
- 01 Manager News & Programs
- 01 Manager Technical
- 01 Manager Media & Marketing
- 01 News Bulletin Producer
- 01 Program Producer
- 01 Archive Person
- 01 Content Writer Social Media & Marketing
- 01 Content Writer Publication
- 02 Animator
- 03 News & Program Anchor
- 02 Graphic Designer – Publication
- 02 Graphic Designer – Social Media
- 01 Video Producer / Videographer
- 04 Broadcast Engineer
- 02 Associate Producer (News)
- 02 Copy Writer
- 01 Editor
- 02 Associate Producer (Program)
- 01 Accountant
- 01 Cameraman – VP / V
- 01 Cameraman – MAM
- 02 Page Manager (Social Media Expert)
General terms and condition
1. The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Recruitment Policy 2022, Government of the Punjab.
2. Two /02 years age relaxation vide Amendment No SOR-I(S&GAD]9-2/2022 issued on 26-01-2022 is applicable.
3. The continuous service in public sector organization rendered by the candidate will be deducted from the upper age limit.
4. Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
5. Transgender are encouraged to apply.
6. Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
7. These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
8. NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview.
9. Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through | proper channel.
10. The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application
11. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate
12. Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC | equivalence, will be considered.
13. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the department.
14. Complete Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview.
15. No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
16. The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
17. Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment
18. Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be the final.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
1. Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
2. Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, cop of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form
3. Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
4. Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained. Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 31″ October 2022.
5. The date of written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through || NTS.
6. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
7. In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
8. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk
primary & secondary healthcare department 2022 nts online apply
Please visit the link below to Apply Online for primary & secondary healthcare department 2022 nts online apply