Welcome to Pakistan Largest Jobs Reporting Website jobs in Pakistan. You can find here Latest Jobs which will announce in any Government Department. You can find your Dream Job From here. Your Aim is Our Aim. Read our Post
Regularly to Achieve your Aim.
Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female) to fill the following vacant posts in Islamabad Capital Territory Police, according to the provincial / regional quota as laid down by the Federal Government, to ensure transparency and merit
Name of Post: constable (BS-7)
|Sindh (R)||80 (General)|
|Sindh (U)||54 (General)|
|Gilgit / Balochistan||07 (General)|
Matric or Equivalent a recognized Board.
ii. Minimum Height
for man 5ft-7 inches
for women 5ft-2 inches
33*34 1/2 inches (for men only)
The candidates shall have to pass endurance test (1.5 miles in10.5 minutes for male candidates & 15 minute for female candidates)
Candidates shall have to produce following original certificates/documents at the time of physical test:
I. CNIC issued by NADRA ii. Academic certificate ili. Domicile certificate
1. Applicants should apply only online through website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted /entertained. 3. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
4. No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
5. Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
6. Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
7. Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
8. Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
9. Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc at the time of interview.
10. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus / false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged/ dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
11. Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.
12. Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
13. Only qualified candidates, who qualify the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
14. Passing a test/ stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage/test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
15. Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
16. At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
17. Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government 18. No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance, skill test & interview.
19. Candidates shall be informed about updates through Islamabad Police website.
20. Islamabad Capital Police reserves the rights to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage. 21. In case of any query, the candidates can contact 051-9259400-02, WhatsApp (0334-0004727)-for message only) and email “[email protected]”. PID(1)2030/22
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE ESTABLISHMENT, ISLAMABAD Please click the Apply Online link near the end of this webpage to apply for these jobs.
Islamabad police jobs 2022 advertisement pdf
Please visit the link below to Islamabad police jobs 2022 advertisement pdf
For Further Information below to click the button