Welcome to Pakistan Largest Jobs Reporting Website jobs in Pakistan. You can find here Latest Jobs which will announce in any Government Department. You can find your Dream Job From here. Your Aim is Our Aim. Read our Post
Regularly to Achieve your Aim.
jobs.leadmcqs.com provides you the ease of viewing all Jobs Ads from various sources like Pakistan’s leading newspapers Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation at one single place. Instead of searching the Jobs Advertisements in every newspaper, you can use jobs.leadmcqs.com to find any ad of your interest quickly. We also maintain an archive of old Jobs Advertisements so that you may also view them if they are no longer available to you through the original source. We hope that jobs.leadmcqs.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
|Department:||Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s Degree in Town Planning / City & Regional Planning from a Recognized University and registered with the Pakistan Council of Architects & Town Planners.|
|Total Number of Posts:||01|
|Age:||Male: 21 to 28 +7 = 32 years |
Female: 21 to 28 + 10 = 35 years
|Eligibililty:||All (Male, Female & Transgender)|
|Place Of Posting:||Rawalpindi|
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government orProvincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of
HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit
Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview orwhenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /
her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or
before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks orpercentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLYbe held at Lahore.