Job Opportunities | Any reputed company for Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar.
Welcome to Pakistan Largest Jobs Reporting Website jobs in Pakistan. You can find here Latest Jobs which will announce in any Government Department. You can find your Dream Job From here. Your Aim is Our Aim. Read our Post Assistant Anesthetist In Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs September 2022
Regularly to Achieve your Aim.
The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and amendments therein; MTI KTH is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias. Applications are invited from the Candidates for the following post mentioned below in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI) Peshawar
|Name of post||Assistant Anesthetist|
|experience||Experience in the relevant field will be an advantage. |
Note: The Candidates who have already applied for Assistant Anesthetist post advertised on 18-11-2021 shall not to apply again.
|Job Type:||KPK Government|
|Qualification||MBBS or equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by PMC. Preference will give to the candidates who completed fellowship or diploma training in anesthesia and those having experience in Anesthesia.|
|Company||Health Department KPK|
|Post Date||September 23, 2022|
|Last date||October 6, 2022|
1. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach to office at 6th floor, Human Resource Department, New A&E Building: MTI-KTH, Peshawar on or before 06 October, 2022 on a prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. Job Application form may be downloaded from official website of MTIKTH www.kth.edu.pk
2. Position/post must be specifically mentioned on envelop.
3. If a candidate is willing to apply for multiple posts, he/she shall apply separately for each post.
4. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
5. Any application/documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted / changed / replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained,
6. Application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- for Serial No 01 to 09 & Rs. 500/- for Serial No 10 (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit, KTH Fund Account bearing No.PK15 KHYB 0121 0030 0311 6602, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 0121, Peshawar.
7. Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
8. Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
9. It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
10. Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be made on the basis written test, if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
12. In case of selection / appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules / regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
13. All the processes related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
14. Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application with valid NOC and through proper channel.
15 a). Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/he:
b) Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated/removed from service; and/or
c) false/forged information and/or documents while applying for any post; and/or which may lead to her/his disqualification from the selection, and/or
d) Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his favor or against any other candidate; and/or
e) Misbehaves during the test and/or selection interview.
16. All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/credentials at the time of interview.
17. No travel/ subsistence expenses, TAJDA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
18. The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at/approach to any forum for regularization of their services
19. The Competent Authority of MTI KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
20. Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules / regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
21. Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH.
22. Recommendation shall not confer right of appointment unless appointment letter issued by competent authority
23. Candidate shall comply with all the terms and conditions mentioned above. Pa W MEDICAL DIRECTOR HOSPITAL DIRECTOR MTI, KTH, Peshawar INF(P)5526/21